Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
She was appointed to the Auburn City Council in 2006 re-elected in 2006, 2010 and 2014.
Working within the Commercial and Builder Services Division of Old Republic Title Company, Bridget has an extensive background in the planning and development process. In addition, Bridget served on the Auburn Planning Commission.
A graduate of Leadership Auburn 2004, Bridget has or is serving on the following Boards and Committees:
* Auburn Airport Business Park Association
* Boys & Girls Club Board Recruitment Committee
* Auburn Endurance Capital of the World Committee
* SACOG Board Member (Sacramento Area Council of Government)
* Auburn Traffic Committee
* Board Member and Chair for the Placer County Economic Development Board
* Member of the Auburn Economic Development Commission
* Auburn Arts Commission Liaison
* Member of SHAAC (Streetscape History and Art Advisory Committee)
* City of Auburn Administrative Committee
* United Auburn Indian Council Liaison
* Placer Nevada Wastewater Authority
* Auburn Chamber of Commerce Liaison
* Old Town Business Association Liaison
* Seniors First
* Auburn Rotary
Bridget is passionate about community service. In 2006 she received Trainer-Robertson Law Firm's Humanitarian of the Year Award and she is a past recipient of the Rotarian of the Year Award.
In 1999 she established Auburn Rotary Community Day Fun Run which has raised more than $400,000 to benefit the Auburn Fire Department's purchase of Thermal Imagers, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital's emergency room expansion, Seniors First/Seniors Link, the Performing Arts Center and Auburn Community Cancer Endowment Fund.
As a former Emergency Medical Technician with the Foresthill Fire Department and Safety Club, Bridget holds a Firefighter 1 Certificate. In her free time she enjoys being outdoors skiing, backpacking, and running.